zondag 18 maart 2012

Pics of my leaders

Well time for pictures of some of the models I did lately (or not so lately)
I took them with my phone so they or not so great. But then again I ain't such a great painter so it's properly K

So first  the great leader of my empire.
BD Snik grit













He's the power behind the throne
So while the black orc warboss might think hes in charge he's just not the sharpest tool in the shed.

Talking about
























Gnasha git grinder.
My orc warboss that will lead my second army obviusly he's on a wyvren as you can see
Personally I normally don't take monster mounts cause they make for such a tempting target  for warmachines and whit O&G you really can't miss that ld bubble. But then again on the wyvren that bubble is 18 inch. So it does make him a better leader. To bad he's so expensive.

Next post some more models

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten