zondag 18 maart 2012

SQUIGS

I love SQUIGS. Realy I can't deny it  SQUIGS are great.
I just love the concept  SQUIGS really are noting more than a mouth on legs.
And they just want to do one thing. and that is nom nom nom on my enemies.

But in game they are pretty good two.
2 strenght 5 attacks on ws 4 for 8 points is not a bad thing
Specially not in 8th. Where the only thing that realy matters is how killy your are for your points.
Its not going to get any better than high strength attacks for low points.

But as promised some pictures

 













Here are 15 of the squigs ..............sorry SQUIGS i painted for my first squig herd.
I am  most likely going  to ad a other 5  to this unit and then put 10 herders whit them giving me a nice 30 strong unit  5 wide 6 deep.

A other thing I recently painted is my mangler

My gaming buddies think these things are really powerful.

And I can see where they are coming from.
( I mean mine did eat a stonehorn just a few weeks ago)

But they are so so so
squishy.  when it comes to shooting its just a 65 point ogre.

T 4 3 wounds that's it most armies can just shoot it  whit a trow away unit of archers and its 65 points down the drain.

But then again  it does give you a other deployment  and  against elite armies like WoC this thing is PAIN.

Also you might notice I did not put the squigs on top of each other
 
There are two reasons for this. 1) it think it looks retarded and 2) I liked the look of them fighting to get to the  enemy first.  So that's it for today. Maybe ill get around to placing more pics on to morrow.

Hmm it looks like I forgot to put  in some large typing there when talking about my mangler so ill just do it here twice for good measure  SQUIGS. SQUIGS.

Cya and my the dice gods bless you    





















Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten