zaterdag 7 april 2012

Bad Dice Indeed

Well a other Friday a other loss.

I hope my losing streak on the club will end soon
Cause its starting to get depressing.
This time I lost from Bretonians. 

Actually I  don't feel all bad about it tough
I am clearly improving  although I lost. I think I played well.
For the most part I was crushing his army pretty hard.
But I made one mistake and I got really unlucky at on part.

So lets see  the mistake was that I did not see that he could charge one of my units in the rear
This caused my NG hoard to break and that lost me  a banner  and since it was Blood or glory
That sucked.

The bad luck was that my squigs  did two wounds on my general.
My squigs where having a hard time fighting  a unit of knights and a unit of bretonian man at arms (that had the blessing). And cause he had been rolling like lighting whit  his archers  my squigs where already pretty small.
The short of it they exploded.

Now I did 9 hits on his general and 7 hits on mine ( they where in a challenge)
And despite him having  a lower toughness only a normal steed and a worse ward save  then me
He  suffered 0 wounds
And I got 2
After witch he killed  my general. And that  directly influenced my  ng's fleeing. ASS

Bad dice indeed.

Cya and may the dice gods bless you (more then me any way)   

P.s PLZ feel free to comment

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten